Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waifus talk! Tamako Market episode 5




Hiya! This is Rise Kujikawa!



I am Gertrud Barkhorn.




And together we are going to talk about anime episodes that GeN is following at the moment. Right, Barky?


Barky? Are you addressing to me?



Yep! Who else am I talking to? Silly ~<3



*sighs* Okay, let's move on to this post. The episode that we're going to go over is Tamako Market, episode 5.



This is where Tamako and her friends goes to the pool where Tamako learns how to swim just for the camping trip that's coming up later on the show.



She's progressing quite slowly as you can see. At least she's putting alot of effort into it!


Training and practice is the key to success. As a Strike Witch, it is necessary for us to learn how to swim just in case our Striker Units fail and we end up falling into the sea.



Wow, that's scary! Lucky that Tamako doesn't have to fight any Neuroi during their camp.



When it comes to that, I will have to come and save Tamako.



Is this your sisterly instincts kicking in? Or does she reminds you of Yoshika?



 M-moving on!




Right! Moving on!






Dera-kun sure is funny in this scene. He totally nailed it with those impressions.


I have to admit, this made me laughing. It surprises me that not only Dera could talk, eat pounds of mochi and be a portable projector, he can also make funny impersonations.


Why don't you try a hand of impersonations? We'll each have a turn and guess who we are impersonating?



I'll try. Don't expect alot from me when it comes to these things. You go first, Rise.



*ahem* "In the name of my grandfather, I'll solve this mystery!"



Hmm... that sounds like a character from a mystery anime I've seen before.




Do you give up? Maybe it's too hard for you~!


Is it Shinichi Kudo?









Sorry, wrong answer! It's Hajime Kindaichi! You were kinda close though.



Huh, I didn't take you as a mystery buff.




Well, I do have some experience as an amateur detective. Plus, I have watched some live action Kindaichi shows with GeN~<3.



I see.



I think it's your turn Barky! Show me your best!




Okay, "I said that I want 100% orange juice, not 98%! What am I going to do with you, idiot Producer?!"



 Easy peasy! It's Iori-chan!



That's correct!




Ha ha, wow! That sounded totally like Iori-chan! Don't try to pull that in front of her though.



Okay, let's move on to the next point of interest.





 I found these scenes particularly interesting.




These scenes show that they each care for Tamako. It looks like love for her is almost similar


 
 That's not the only love I see in this episode. Actually, it's more of a set up for things to come.


Really?  I don't see it. Is it about Dera and that seagull?




No no! Isn't it obvious? It's right there!




I don't follow.



Have you heard of the saying, "Those who argue together, stay together"?



Well, Mochizou did argue with Dera ealrier...



Amazing.



W-what is?




You're in the same league as Yukiko-senpai.




Umm, thanks?



*sigh* Well, let's wrap things up. Let's end this post by mentioning our favorite things about this episode. I'll start.





I like Tamako's bag. It's almost the cat is saying, "Stop! These are MY pink stars!"



Well, here is my favorite scene.







Somehow a dog chasing a bird reminds me of Marseille. Funny that.



Oh yeah, I almost forgot! What do you think about Shiori in this episode? She's the next potential waifu for GeN.




She looks really cute in that swimsuit. I would like to try wearing a cute swimsuit one day.


Ha ha! I think that's the end of of this post! I am your extremely cute host, Rise Kujikawa!



And I'm Gertrud Barkhorn



Barky.



Stop that. Sheesh.




 And this has been Waifus Talk!





No comments:

Post a Comment