Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Witch, incoming!!!

GeN ordered online the AGP Gertrud Barkhorn figure. Pretty much one of my waifus in figure form. I can finally have one of my waifus and sleep with it every----- *ahem* Makes me wonder why my other waifus doesnt have an available pose able figure version of themselves. Anyway, about the figure, i'm not too sure on the quality of the figure. I'm more concerned about the facial expressions. From the preview pics i saw, her neutral face looks very derpy, so i'm likely gonna use the other two expressions instead.  I'l make a detailed review of the figure once it arrives on my doorstep.

Gertrud Barkhorn. The waifu that doesn't wear pants.

What current waifus think about this purchase:




Iori Minase:
Hmph! Just like an otaku, buying perverted merchandise.
 



Rise Kujikawa:
I'll ask my manager if I can get an action figure version of myself. I might go for a 'cast off' feature ~<3




Kyouko Toshino:
Ooh! Ooh! Ask if he can make a cast off figure of Chinatsu-chan~! *nosebleeds*




Gertrud Barkhorn:
I wonder if my sister would like a Marseille figure...




No comments:

Post a Comment